- Free in-home estimates: Our in-home estimates are provided as part of our service. We will determine if the fireplace of your choice will meet installation requirements as well as code clearances. We’ll focus on room proportions and heating capacities to ensure the best fireplace performance.
- Installation: Our experienced and factory trained installation crew will arrive ready and prepared to install your unit in a timely manner. They will leave your home as clean and neat as it was when they arrived. After your installation is complete, our installer will show you the operating features and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Maintenance and repair: Repair and cleaning is necessary to keep your unit running at its full potential. We provide warranty repairs for the products that we sell, while many competitors do not.
- Our commitment: Since 1977, our focus has been on high quality products and exceptional customer service. Our excellent annual service and repair will exceed your expectations. We are a member of HPBA and NFI certified.
- Service area: From Lynnwood our service area covers: North to Arlington, East to Monroe/Carnation, South to Kent.